Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Week of Spring 2010

School started Monday, Jan. 4th 2010.

Monday

9am Chemistry Class

11 am Trigonometry Class

Chem was amazing! I love Prof. Graves to death!!!!

I will try to get an ‘A’ in this class!!!

My Trig professor, Adriana Matas, is super adorable! I think I will like her very much!

I need an ‘A’ in that class!

Tuesday

8am Stage Combat

9:30am Acting 2

2pm Modern Dramatic Literature

Stage Combat is scheduled WAY too early in the morning.

I need my cafe con leche from Bustelos to be a person at 8am in the morning!

Goal in Stage Combat: To not slap Mike Engelmann for real again [lmfao!]

I will work my ass off for an ‘A’ in that class

Acting 2 with my techies is ♥

I’m really excited to learn more about my future craft!

Hopefully I get an amazing partner!

I will get an ‘A’ :D

Modern Dramatic Literature has me scared for my life.

I don’t want my poor papers to bleed red ink!!! :’(

I hope for a ‘B’ in that class!

Tech Skills 2 [Wednesday]

I hope I don’t kill myself in that class

I will probably do more damage to myself in the costume shop that in the scene shop

I’m excited for my marionette :D

I hope I get an ‘A’

I think this is going to be a GREAT semester! :D

P.S.

I'm super excited for "A Lie of the Mind"

I'm assistant stage manager!

Show opens Jan. 28th Please come!

No comments:

Post a Comment