Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you do with a B.A. in Theatre?

My first semester as a Theatre Major has ended,

And what a ride it has been!

I’ve enjoyed every single minute of it.

I’ve learned so many things!

I’ve met so many amazing people!

Amazing Performances à

Café Movimiento

My first time on stage as an FIU Theatre Student!

I had a blast performing “Sombras” and “Bodas De Sangre”

An amazing experience!

Titus Andronicus

Crazy group of kids!

I love my sister Lavinia and my daddy Titus! <3

I can’t believe I almost killed Natalie :(

Museum! The Story of Acting 1

Evangeline Sutherland and her crazy life!

Eva’s a Klepto

She’s preggers with Alex Masters’ kid

She loves him

He’s a whore who thinks that Eva’s a whore when she isn’t

Eva somehow ended up in jail

Crazy Soap Opera!

Matt and Ileana were just about the cutest couple in the world!

“My Monkey needs shoes”

The classes that really matter to me à

THE 4110 was hard as hell!

I had a blast with Andrew and Nicole in that class.

Taking notes and being napped on.

“Bite Me Lysistrata!”

Final Verdict: B-

TPA 1320L was scary

Jesse Nightmares :(

My Box was AMAZING!

Power Tools are friends :)

Final Verdict: A

TPP 1110 is <3

I enjoyed every single minute of that class!

Final Verdict: A

A handful of people I’ve met have really left an impression on me.

I’m not going to name them because they know who they are.

They’ve really shown me a lot.

Hopefully our friendships continue to grow and prosper.

Spring ’10

THE 4370 Mod. Dramatic Lit.

TPA 1321L Tech Skills II

TPP 2111 Acting II

TPP 4531 Stage Combat

Straight A’s?

Hopefully :)

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment